There are many ways to help
We provide a local opportunity to give back. Hundreds of volunteers, from scout groups to senior citizens, carry out the mission to collect and distribute new and gently used goods.
Meet other people who are committed to helping others.
Bundles of Kindness: Boxford Facility Tues, Wed, and Thur; 9am-3pm. Volunteers will sort and package clothing donations.
- Twice Loved Toys: Middleton Facility Mon and Fri 9am-12pm.
Volunteers will sort and prepare toys for re-sale.
- 1st Saturday each month: September to June in Boxford and Middleton facilities 9am-12pm
CORPORATE and Adult Group Volunteer Sessions
Spend time with your colleagues and friends making a difference.
- September to June
- Bundles of Kindness: Boxford Facility Tues, Wed, and Thur; 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm. Volunteers will sort and package clothing donations. Up to 8 volunteers.
- Twice Loved Toys: Middleton Facility Mon and Fri 9am-12pm. Volunteers will sort and prepare toys for re-sale. Up to 12 volunteers.
- Saturdays: 9am-12pm by appointment. Boxford and Middleton facilities
- Evening opportunities by appointment. Boxford and Middleton facilities
VolunTEENs: Community Service for ages 13 - 17
Teenagers can give back to their community by helping local children in need at both our Boxford and Middleton facilities. VolunTEENs sort and package clothing donations, help with building maintenance, assist social service representatives, and prepare toys for Twice Loved Toy sales.
- After school: September to June. Tues and Wed 3pm-5pm
- Summer: July & August. Tues, Wed, and Thur 9am-12pm
- 1st Saturday each month: September to June 9am-12pm
Seeds of Giving: Community Service for youth groups
Community Service opportunities are available for scouts, sports teams, or other youth groups. All volunteers will participate in an activity to learn about the needs of low income families.
- September to June, after school 3:30pm - 4:30pm, Boxford or Middleton facilities
- Up to 10 students
- One adult chaperone required
- Students must be at least in 5th grade
- Students are asked to bring a donation of new items when they volunteer
Care and Share Party
Guests are invited to donate a gift for a child in need
Share the joy of your birthday, bat mitzvah, baby shower or special event by hosting a Care and Share Party. In lieu of gifts, ask guests to donate items for kids in need. Care and Share Birthday kids receive a certificate of appreciation and a tour of our facility when they drop off their donations.
Choose a Theme:
- Ready to Learn (May-August) school supplies, backpacks
- Keeping Warm (September-January) hats, mittens, gloves
- Holiday Joy (October-December) pajamas, fleece blankets, clothes
- Sleep Tight (February-April) fleece blankets, pajamas, socks, underwear
- Baby Shower (Year-round) diapers, wipes, rash cream, onesies
Call 978-223-5767 or email us to sign up.
Sponsor a Drive
Community Giving Tree partners with local businesses, places of worship, schools, day camps, town libraries, and social groups to collect seasonal items throughout the year. Make a difference by sponsoring a drive for a two week period. We will provide you with a collection box, specific list of items needed, and all the promotional information you’ll need to make your drive a success.
Back to School Supplies July & August
Without basic tools, school is a struggle for children-in-need. With your help, hundreds of local students can head back to school with new backpacks, pens, pencils, folders and notebooks when you sponsor a community drive.
Coats for Families October to December
New England winters are brutal without proper outdoor clothing. By sponsoring a winter coat drive, you can help us distribute jackets, hats, mittens, and a little warmth to families-in-need.
Holiday Gifts November & December
Many low-income families do not have the resources to give gifts to their children during the winter holidays. Plan a holiday gift collection of new clothes, socks & underwear, PJs and more, during this special time of year.
Diapers and Wipes Year-round
Some mothers can’t afford to use more than one diaper per day, leading to poor infant health. You can help by collecting packages of disposable diapers, baby wipes, and diaper rash cream.
For more information call 978-223-5767 or email us.